Democrat PA Attorney General candidate Kathleen Kane has claimed another endorsement that she actually hasn’t gotten.
Back in September, Kane claimed that she’d gotten the endorsement of the Pennsylvania State Troopers Association. She hadn’t. During a debate Monday night, Kane claimed she’d gotten the endorsement of the Humane Society. She didn’t get that one, either.
“I received, and proudly, the endorsement of the Humane Society,” Kane said in response to a question from the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Amy Worden about how she’d enforce Pennsylvania’s Puppy Lemon Law if elected.
Nothing new for Kane. She also claims to have prosecuted 3,000 cases when, in reality, she probably couldn’t identify the inside of a courtroom from a photo lineup.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Patrick Murphy Falls To Kathleen Kane In Democrat Attorney General Primary
- People Notice: Patrick Murphy Is Supremely Unqualified To Be PA Attorney General
- MSNBC Loon O’Donnell: Referencing His Excessive Golf Is An Attempt To Tie Obama To Tiger Woods
- Pennsylvania Voter ID Law Upheld
- GOP Inspectors Ejected From Philadelphia Polls As New Black Panthers Return