Supporters of the failed policies of Barack Obama, which got 4 diplomats killed in Libya this week, have pounced on challenger Mitt Romney for defending the American right to free speech after it came under assault by the Obama administration.
We all remember, of course, how John Kerry and the rest of the 2004 Democrat freakshow went easy criticizing the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan while challenging George W. Bush’s reelection effort.
And, of course, there was Barack Obama in 2008. He hardly ever even mentioned the wars, right? I mean, if the Obama rule is that you don’t mention negative things that happen abroad while challenging the Commander in Chief’s party in an election, surely Barack Obama followed this in his own campaign, right?
Uh, not so much.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize For First 12 Days In Office
- DISGUSTING: Obama Prepared To Accept Defeat In Afghanistan
- Obama Has Had One Conversation With Afghanistan Commander McChrystal
- Obama’s Afghanistan Decision: Rejecting All Options
- Obama Played Politics With The Lives Of Troops In Afghanistan