Clarence Dupnik, Tucson’s wildly speculating Sherrif / liberal media whore, has apparently been gagged from further discussing the mass shooting that took place on his watch earlier this month.
Devoid of factual evidence, Dumbprick took to the media to remove responsibility for the shooting from the accused shooter – Jared Loughner – and place it on radio talk show hosts and tough talking national politicians, all based on what he readily admitted was nothing more than his own “speculation.” When pressed, he doubled down.
Shortly after noon Tuesday Sheriff’s PIO Jason Ogan released this terse, one-line statement:
“Until further notice, due to a controversy between the Sheriff’s Department and the County Attorney’s office, no further information reference the January 8, 2011 shooting will be released.”
Although I’m not a law enforcement officer, I’m going to speculate anyway. Dumbprick got smacked down. Further baseless speculation based on my observation of the capillaries in Dumbprick’s nose: Some sorrows are being drowned in Tucson tonight. Speculation is FUN!
The word “controversy” contained in the statement would seem to imply some sort of disagreement or discord between the Sheriff’s Department and LaWall’s office. But the statement did not elaborate about the nature of the controversy. When contacted by KGUN9 News, LaWall’s office declined to comment.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Dimwitted Sheriff Decides To Do Media Battle With Rush Limbaugh
- Sheriff Dupnik’s Department Had Numerous Contacts With Loughner Family, Did Nothing
- Only 33% Feel So-Called “Harsh Tone” Responsible For Arizona Massacre
- Tucson Shooting Victim Makes Tea Party Death Threat During TV Taping
- Congreswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) Shot At Event Outside Tucson Safeway