Republican Tom Corbett has defeated far-left Democrat candidate Dan Onorato in the race to become Pennsylvania’s next governor.
Corbett currently shows 51% of the vote to Onorato’s 48% with 62% percent of precincts reporting.
Corbett will replace Ed “Fast Eddie” Rendell, the disaster area who has been occupying the office for the past eight years.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Quinnipiac: Corbett Leads Onorato By 15
- Poll: Corbett Up By 12, Toomey Up By 9
- Polls Miraculously Show Toomey And Corbett Regaining Huge Leads
- Reuters: Toomey By 10%, Corbett By 15%
- Corbett Subpoenas Twitter Accounts Of Critics