So the Supreme Court…
1. Gutted the broad definition of the Commerce Clause so every future social welfare program will have to be labeled a tax hike to pass Constitutional muster
2. Hung a giant, unpopular, regressive tax on the poor and middle class that he promised he’d never sign around Barack Obama’s neck 4 months before the election
3. Granted the 50 state waiver from the Medicaid scheme that Mitt Romney said he’d issue by Executive Order on Day 1 of his Presidency
4. Handed Mitt Romney the election, insuring it will be repealed anyway
5. Energized the right
…and I’m supposed to feel bad today?
Yeah, I’m pissed a John Roberts and, yeah, I wish it had been ruled unconstitutional as a whole, but as these things go this is pretty much a win. And the left is too stupid to even know it.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Jay Carney Says None Of You Are Educated Enough To Understand Obama
- Obama 2007: Tax Hikes Needed To Pay For Health Care
- Obama Citizenship Suit Moves To Supreme Court Conference
- Kagan Screws Up Oral Argument In Front Of Supreme Court
- Arms Rights Triumphant In Supreme Court Decision