Vice President Slow Joe Biden admitted Thursday that he and failed President Barack Obama want to raise taxes on Americans by $1 trillion dollars.
The stunning admission came at a campaign stop in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
During the 2008 campaign, Biden claimed that paying higher taxes was a form of patriotism. As Mitt Romney explained during the first Presidential debate, slow enough so even the President could understand it, this kind of tax hike would disproportionally hit small business job creators, who employ 50% of those working in the private sector.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Joe Biden: Paying Higher Taxes is Patriotic [Video]
- New McCain Ad: Joe Biden Is Ready To Embarrass
- Slow Joe Biden: Sure There’s A Bunker, Here’s A Map
- Philadelphia’s CBS3 Caves To Obama Blacklist Threat
- Biden Brags: I Try to Get “Black Men” to Wear Condoms