The “alternator belt” on a bus used by the Mitt Romney campaign was cut in Richmond Virginia overnight Saturday into Sunday.
The bus is not one used to transport Mitt Romney.
Liberals are getting started early this time around. In 2008, it took them until October to start shooting up the McCain campaign’s Straight Talk Express buses.
A Romney campaign official told PJM that the alternator belt was cut. Repairs were under way Monday to get the bus back on the road for a voter registration event in Springfield, Va., from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Springfield Metro Commuter Lot.
A “Moms for Mitt” mobile phone bank that had been scheduled for 11:30 a.m. this morning in Leesburg, Va., had to be canceled because of the disabled bus.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Romney Bests Obama In First Gallup Poll Of Campaign
- Latest Obama Campaign Diversion: More Of Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns
- Romney Campaign: It’s Time To Vet President Obama
- Romney Ad: Obama 2008 Attacks 2012 Obama Campaign
- Romney Should Flip The Bird When Asked For More Tax Returns