Mitt Romney holds a 2 point lead among all registered voters in Gallup’s first Presidential Tracking Poll of the 2012 General Election.
Each candidate gets 90% support from his party. Romney holds a 6% lead among independent voters.
“Registered Voters” is traditionally a Democrat leaning cohort in opinion surveys. Republican performance improves when only “Likely Voters” are polled. That Romney is leading in a “Registered Voter” poll is significant.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Democrat +14 Poll Shows Obama With Only 10 Point Lead
- Remember How Paul Ryan Was Going To Lose Florida For Romney?
- Romney Up Big As Economic Optimism Plummets
- Cradle A Liberal: Romney Leads In PPP Poll For SEIU / Daily Kos
- Oops: Swing State Voters Fleeing Democrat Party In Droves
Tagged2012 Election, Barack Hussein Obama, Mitt Romney, Polling Data
One Response to “Romney Bests Obama In First Gallup Poll Of Campaign”
Comments posted are the opinions of the individual poster and do not reflect the views of Bucks Right. Comments are only moderated to prevent spam. No legitimate opinions are altered for content, although we reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. VALID e-mail address required.