Bill Sparkman was a census worker and cancer sufferer who was found dead, hanging from a Kentucky tree with the word “Fed” scrawled across his chest this summer. The left, without any evidence or investigation, immediately blamed “right-wing hate speech” and the Tea Party movement for Sparkman’s death.
As it turns out, Sparkman killed himself and staged the suicide to look like a murder as part of an insurance scam, intending to have his son collect on his policy, which would not cover suicide. “Fed” was written upside-down on his chest. His feet touched the ground.
Apparently, NBC’s Law & Order didn’t get the memo. They’re putting “right-wing media” on trial in an upcoming episode featuring a “victim” with “Fed” scrawled across his chest – right-side up.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- NBC’s Law & Order Shills For Eric Holder
- NBC Renews Chuck, Cancels The Event and Law And Order: Los Angeles
- Sarah Palin On Jay Leno’s New Tonight Show
- Joe Klein Is Pissed That You Care What He Said
- NBC’s Football Night In America Infected With PDS