I have to admit to being completely confused by the way some on the right are positively up in arms at the prospect that Mitt Romney might not pick pro-abortion 2008 Obama voter Condoleezza Rice as his running mate.
It’s my hope that we somehow manage to construct a Republican administration without any Obama voters at the top. Is that really a pipe dream?
Plus, what do we know of Rice’s other views? I’d be particularly interested in how she feels about unnatural “marriages.”
I’m not busting my ass to get a pro abortion Obama voter elected to office. Just sayin’.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- [Video] Condoleezza Rice Puts Lawrence O’Donnell Out Of His Rhetorical Misery
- Romney Bests Obama In First Gallup Poll Of Campaign
- Democrat +14 Poll Shows Obama With Only 10 Point Lead
- 54% Of Pennsylvania Voters Disapprove Of Failed President Obama
- First Member Of Obama Administration Eliminated From 2012 Presidential Race