Remember how all the usual liberal suspects were crowing that, by choosing Paul Ryan as his running mate, Mitt Romney had killed his chances at ever carrying the senior-rich state of Florida?
Yeah, not so much. A new poll shows Romney leading Florida by 14 POINTS.
Now, I’m aware there’s probably a problem with this poll somehow. However, it was done by a reputable, notable polling firm, and, even if they’re showing a lead way, way off double what it really is, I’ll take Florida by 7% every day from now until November.
Foster McCollum White & Associates, Baydoun Consulting and Douglas Fulmer & Associates, of Dearborn, Mich., questioned 1,503 likely Florida voters Friday and found Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, leading Obama 54%-40%. The poll has a margin of error of +/-2.53%.
Although recent Florida polls have been trending slightly in Romney’s direction (+2% and +1% in the most recent surveys), the jaw-dropping 14-point gap is a shocker.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Romney Bests Obama In First Gallup Poll Of Campaign
- Romney Up Big As Economic Optimism Plummets
- Democrat +14 Poll Shows Obama With Only 10 Point Lead
- Oopsie: Paul Ryan’s Ratings Skyrocket Among Independents And Elderly
- Oops: Swing State Voters Fleeing Democrat Party In Droves