A protester at a small Wisconsin anti-Romney protest organized by Obama For America and the SEIU couldn’t wait to tell a Breitbart reporter how Bush was behind 9/11 and that he “loves dead Republicans.”
The civility trickles down from the top.
Romney and Ryan got 10,000 people out. Obama couldn’t get more than a handful, some of them obviously unstable, to counter the pair.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Romney Heckled In Wisconsin, Wins
- MSNBC Pushes Another Deceptively Edited Clip
- Romney Picks Paul Ryan As Running Mate
- Democrats, Obama To Scramble To Obfuscate “You Didn’t Build That” Today
- Wisconsin Dem Rep To Republican: “You’re F-ing Dead”