The votes of Democrat District Eight Congressman Patrick Murphy (PA-8) have earned him a fat goose-egg 0% rating (PDF LINK) out of a possible 100% on protecting worker freedom as reported by non-partisan non-profit advocacy organization Alliance for Worker Freedom.
The group “rates several important votes that impact worker freedom and gives an award based on how certain members voted” according to their web site. Of the 6 House of Representative votes the group determined were important to protecting the freedom of workers, Murphy voted against worker freedom in all six.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Mike Fitzpatrick Literally Signs Onto Card Check
- Iraq Veteran Announces Challenge To Patrick Murphy
- Murphy Has Karl Rove Phobia, Uses it For Fund Raising
- Murphy “Aye” Vote Serves Lawyer Constituency Well
- Patrick Murphy’s Office Claims Death Threats