After months of railing against Republican challenger Mike Fitzpatrick for supposedly sending jobs overseas, Patrick Murphy arrived at a campaign event in a Subaru over the weekend.
Patrick Murphy is responsible for outsourcing jobs.
How else to explain the Democrat congressman’s actions on Saturday (Oct30) when he arrived at his Levittown press conference in a new blue Subaru, a car that is manufactured by the very same Japanese car company responsible for eliminating thousands of union jobs the past two decades.
Subaru has repeatedly rejected going union. But Murphy could apparently care less.
“Look at that. He’s driving a foreign car,” one Levittown protester said when Murphy arrived at a press conference. “Wonder what his union buddies will say about that,” the protester added.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Mike Fitzpatrick Ousts Patrick Murphy In PA-08 Congressional Race
- Desperate Patrick Murphy In Vulgar Tirade
- Patrick Murphy Ducks Debates
- SEIU Push Poll Can Only Put Murphy Up Slightly
- Fitzpatrick Bests Murphy By 10% In Latest Poll