Although failed President Obama keeps running around saying that Mitt Romney wants blow a $5 trillion hole in the budget by giving away an unfunded tax cut, CNN, among others, has fact-checked that claim and judged it to be false, and Obama’s own campaign now admits the figure is a lie.
Funny thing about implosions: Once they start, they kind of build on themselves.
Don’t take my word for it, though. Here’s Obama’s own Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter admitting it.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Joe Sopic Decided Against Insuring His Wife At New Job
- Anti-Romney Steel Worker Of Dead Wife Fame Admits Being Offered Buyout
- Breaking: Mitt Romney CHEATED During Debate
- Latest Obama Campaign Diversion: More Of Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns
- You Didn’t Build That: CNN Blows A Hole In Obama’s 4.5 Million Job Lie