Just a sentence from AFP for now:
President Barack Obama said Wednesday the United States was to unveil a 400-million-dollar civilian aid package for the Palestinians, as he called the situation in the Gaza Strip “unsustainable.”
Aren’t there, like, 1.5 million Palestinians in Gaza at most? How can this be right?
UPDATE: $400 million figure confirmed by AP. Oh, what the hell? We can spare it because we’re in such good financial shape! Thank you Barack Obama!
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Helen Thomas Retires Effective Immediately
- Gibbs Says White House Offended By Helen Thomas’ Comments
- Obama: Israelis Skeptical Of Me Because Of My Middle Name
- Obama Loses It On Staff After Netanyahu Press Conference
- Obama Parties With Lackey Press As Egypt Burns