Failed President Barack Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services, led by Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, has cut off funding for a local homeless teen program.
Why is the Obama administration so cruel? Do Obama and Sebelius hate homeless teens?
The Synergy Project, a street outreach program managed by the Warminster-based Valley Youth House, has established contacts with 176 homeless youth in the past 12 months, Burroughs said. “We’ve arranged safe shelter for approximately 22 teens.”
But all of that ends Oct. 15.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services isn’t renewing a three-year, $291,000 federal grant for the project. Instead, street outreach program grants have been awarded for 40 other programs across the country, according to the federal agency. None are in the Bucks County area.
I’m not bringing this up because I feel any particular way about the program. There is a larger point here. These are the people who will be deciding your medical coverage on a whim under Obamacare. Different dictates regarding what “the Secretary shall determine…” as it applies to the way your health is managed appear 700 times in the law. “The Secretary” is Kathleen Sebelius.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- PelosiCare Mandates Government Funded Abortions
- Obama Had Negative ObamaCare Report For Week Before Vote
- Bucks Residents on Green Energy: “Thanks, But No Thanks”
- Senate Democrats Defeat “Like Your Coverage, Keep Your Coverage” Amendment
- Joe Wilson Vindicated: Obama Did Lie, Obamacare Covers Illegal Aliens