I was not at all enthusiastic about last night’s GOP Convention lineup, but it appears I was incorrect in my assessment.
Any night when a few speeches can make everyone on an entire television channel go totally batshit crazy at once is a good night.
Tuesday was so bad for them that they’re even getting wee-wee’d up about excerpts from Wednesday’s speeches.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Newt Gingrich Gives the Best Speech of The Night [Video]
- Obama Campaign: Leave Community Organizers Alone!
- Shock Video: Democrat Bigwig Chuckles Over Gustav
- Governor Palin Performed Much of Speech From Memory
- FOX: Gustav May Delay GOP Convention
Tagged2012 Election, MSNBC, Republican Convention
One Response to “MSNBC Loon O’Donnell: Referencing His Excessive Golf Is An Attempt To Tie Obama To Tiger Woods”
Comments posted are the opinions of the individual poster and do not reflect the views of Bucks Right. Comments are only moderated to prevent spam. No legitimate opinions are altered for content, although we reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. VALID e-mail address required.