A new poll conducted by Pulse Opinion Research for The Hill shows that a majority of likely voters believe Barack Obama has changed America for the worse.
It’s so bad for Obama that even 20% of Democrats believe he has damaged the country.
[The poll] found 68 percent of likely voters — regardless of whether they approve or disapprove of Obama — believe the president has substantially transformed the country since his 2009 inauguration.
The feeling that Obama has changed the country for the worse is strongest among Republicans, at 91 percent, compared to 71 percent of Democrats who support Obama’s brand of change.
Strikingly, 1-in-5 Democrats say they feel Obama has changed the United States for the worse.
The poll was conducted among 1,000 likely voters on July 5 and has a margin of error of 3 percentage points.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Ed Rendell’s Approval Rating At All-Time Low
- Obama Approval Under Water In Pennsylvania
- Obama Under 50% In “Registered Voter” Poll
- Oops: Swing State Voters Fleeing Democrat Party In Droves
- Barack Obama’s Favorability Rating Underwater For First Time