A fatwah issued against Molly Norris, the Seattle cartoonist behind “Everybody Draw Muhammad Day,” has forced Norris to change her name and retreat into seclusion.
Just remember, you’re the fringe radical hateful bigot for opposing the 9/11 Ground Zero Victory Mosque.
According to the former Molly Norris’ former employer, Seattle Weekly:
You may have noticed that Molly Norris’ comic is not in the paper this week. That’s because there is no more Molly.
The gifted artist is alive and well, thankfully. But on the insistence of top security specialists at the FBI, she is, as they put it, “going ghost”: moving, changing her name, and essentially wiping away her identity. She will no longer be publishing cartoons in our paper or in City Arts magazine, where she has been a regular contributor. She is, in effect, being put into a witness-protection program—except, as she notes, without the government picking up the tab. It’s all because of the appalling fatwa issued against her this summer, following her infamous “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day” cartoon.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Times Square Suspect Of Predicable Descent In Custody
- Bloomberg: Bomber Probably Didn’t Like ObamaCare
- Pelosi Calls For Investigation Into Funding Of Mosque Opposition
- Obama: US Among Largest Muslim Nations
- Arab Schwing! Sex With Dead Wives Green Lighted In Islamist Egypt