Failed President Barack Obama, whose few weeks of gainful employment decades ago made him feel like he was “behind enemy lines” and who has not participated in the economy since, says Mitt Romney is not qualified to “to think about the economy as a whole.”
What a disastrous clownish moron this tool is.
“When some people question why I would challenge his Bain record, the point I’ve made there in the past is, if you’re a head of a large private equity firm or hedge fund, your job is to make money. It’s not to create jobs. It’s not even to create a successful business – it’s to make sure that you’re maximizing returns for your investor. Now that’s appropriate. That’s part of the American way. That’s part of the system. But that doesn’t necessarily make you qualified to think about the economy as a whole, because as president, my job is to think about the workers. My job is to think about communities, where jobs have been outsourced.
How’s that focus on mitigating the end results rather than correcting the root causes been workin’ out for you?
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Harry Reid Launches Personal Attack On Mitt Romney Over Father
- Labor Farce: Obama Decrees Unemployment Rate Under 8%
- Latest Obama Campaign Diversion: More Of Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns
- Obama Uses Stereotypical Asian Music In Debunked Ad About Outsourcing
- Romney Should Flip The Bird When Asked For More Tax Returns