Yesterday I reported that failed President Barack Obama had reached a 50% level of disapproval in Gallup’s Daily Tracking Poll for the first time.
Today, that number is 51%. 50% is a psychologically appealing nice, round number. 51% is a majority. A majority of the country actively disapproves of Barack Obama’s job performance.
42% approve of the horrible job Obama is doing. By comparison, that’s about where George W. Bush was in the polls when he was also 18-months into his final term in office (like Obama is today).
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Gallup: 50% Of Adults Disapprove Of Obama
- AP Polls Mostly Democrats, Still Can’t Find “Right Track” Majority
- Liberal PPP Poll: 44% Want Bush Back
- Gallup: No Uptick In New Voters
- Obama Job Approval Index Hits Zero