An unhinged leftist who identifies herself as Janine Bonaparte takes to the stage as Karl Rove is participating in a panel discussion at the Mortgage Bankers Association Convention in San Francisco (where else?). She then attempts to handcuff Rove and place him under citizen’s arrest for treason.
Rove swats her away like an annoying gnat, and she is quickly ushered from the stage by security and hopefully into a padded cell.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Murphy Has Karl Rove Phobia, Uses it For Fund Raising
- Karl Rove Goes All In On Christine O’Donnell Slam
- Steve Schmidt to the Rescue
- Obama Brags Of Radical Progressive Success
- Major Obama Fundraiser and Donor Crashes Palin Speech
TaggedKarl Rove, Liberal Shenanigans, Radical Left, San Francisco
One Response to “Leftist Attempts An On-Stage Citizen’s Arrest Of Karl Rove”
Comments posted are the opinions of the individual poster and do not reflect the views of Bucks Right. Comments are only moderated to prevent spam. No legitimate opinions are altered for content, although we reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. VALID e-mail address required.