Los Angeles public school students who say they were spoon-fed semen by their 3rd grade teacher as a “tasting game” will each be paid $470,000 in a settlement reached Tuesday.
Home schooling not looking so odd now, is it?
This allegedly went on for 5 years.
The allegations against [3rd Grade teacher Mark] Berndt came to light when a drugstore photo technician noticed dozens of odd photos of blindfolded children and reported them to authorities. Investigators said they discovered a plastic spoon in Berndt’s classroom trash bin that was found to contain traces of semen.
[Raymond] Boucher, who represents 13 of the 58 students in the settlement, said proving some of the claims would have been a problem at trial.
Some children did not have photographs of themselves eating the cookies laced with a milky white substance, or of being fed spoonfuls of it, he said.
In addition, there was no way to prove the substance in photos was semen, he added.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Students Sent Home For Wearing American Flag On Cinco de Mayo
- CBS Los Angeles Newscaster Serene Branson Suffers Possible On-Air Stroke
- CBS Television Reporter Serene Branson Had A Migraine, Not A Stroke
- For God’s Sake Don’t Test the Students!
- All Other School Problems Solved, Food Police Set To Descend On Pennsylvania Schools