Karl Rove, who created a firestorm with his anti-Christine O’Donnell comments on last night’s Hannity shortly after she beat RINO Mike Castle, expanded on and deepened his criticism of the Republican Senatorial nominee from Delaware.
As Michelle Malkin noted last night, Rove did some work on behalf of Castle this election season, trying to convince conservative activists to back RINO Castle. It’s something he should at least disclose during these interviews.
Here’s Rove’s original hit on O’Donnell as it appeared on Sean Hannity’s FOX News show.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Christine O’Donnell Sends Cap & Traitor Mike Castle To Retirement
- Republicans Reverse Course, Will Fund O’Donnell
- Colmes To Leave Hannity & Colmes At Year’s End
- Leftist Attempts An On-Stage Citizen’s Arrest Of Karl Rove
- WPHT In Radio Ratings Dive