Via Election Journal
UPDATE: A judge has ordered the mural covered. We’ll see how that goes.
Update: Election Judge in PA has ordered Obama mural in polling place covered up. Order here –> twitter.com/Timodc/status/…
— Tim Miller (@Timodc) November 6, 2012
MORE UPDATES HERE
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Awesome Job Covering The Obama Mural In Philadelphia Ward 35
- Biden Speaks To Near Empty House At NAACP
- GOP Inspectors Ejected From Philadelphia Polls As New Black Panthers Return
- FOX: Philadelphia Black Panthers Blocking GOP Voters With Night Sticks
- Report: Philly Machines Rigged For Obama / Poll Watchers Ejected
Tagged2012 Election, Fraud the Vote, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
One Response to “Here’s What Voters In Philadelphia’s Ward 35 Stare At In Line”
Comments posted are the opinions of the individual poster and do not reflect the views of Bucks Right. Comments are only moderated to prevent spam. No legitimate opinions are altered for content, although we reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. VALID e-mail address required.