Preliminary reports indicate that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has been hospitalized at University Medical Center in Las Vegas after a 6-car automobile accident that happened just after 1PM local time (4PM ET) on a Nevada Interstate.
No word yet on any injuries.
UPDATE: Reid is fine and has been released.
An official at UMC said Reid was in good condition after the incident. According to a statement from Reid’s media coordinator, the senator was taken to UMC as a precaution after suffering rib and hip contusions. Reid was wearing his seatbelt at the time of the crash and walked into UMC on his own.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Hapless Harry In Panic Over Sharron Angle Surge
- Harry Reid Launches Personal Attack On Mitt Romney Over Father
- Harry Reid Has Yet To Address Charges He Is A Pederast
- Harry Reid’s Spokesperson Issues Non-Denial In ‘Pederast’ Scandal
- Harry Reid Calls Kirsten Gillibrand “The Hottest Member”