Despite calls for comment, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) has remained silent so far on charges that he is a pederast. Reid fled Washington DC this evening to return to his secluded home in Nevada.
Charges that Reid is a pederast arose on the Internet earlier this week, and seem to be based on speculation by unnamed anonymous sources. Despite the current distinct lack of concrete evidence that Harry Reid is a pederast, Reid must answer the charges if for no other reason than their absolute seriousness.
Using Reid’s own standard, now that the allegation has been made, the burden of proof is on Reid to prove that he is not and has never been a pederast. The longer these charges stand unanswered, the more suspicious Harry Reid’s behavior seems.
According to statistics available through the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, there are 80,000 reports of child sexual abuse each year. Voters in Nevada and the American public are entitled to know whether Harry Reid is responsible for any of these instances of abuse.
Parents should remain vigilant in protecting their children from sexual abuse. Here are some tips from the AACAP.
- Telling children that if someone tries to touch your body and do things that make you feel funny, say NO to that person and tell me right away
- Teaching children that respect does not mean blind obedience to adults and to authority, for example, don’t tell children to, Always do everything the teacher or baby-sitter tells you to do
- Encouraging professional prevention programs in the local school system
Internet users can follow the Twitter hashtag #HarryReidIsAPederast for more information about these shocking allegations.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Hapless Harry In Panic Over Sharron Angle Surge
- Harry Reid Hospitalized After Car Crash
- Harry Reid Launches Personal Attack On Mitt Romney Over Father
- Harry Reid Supporters Egg Tea Party Bus, Threaten Breitbart
- Harry Reid’s Spokesperson Issues Non-Denial In ‘Pederast’ Scandal