Sean Hannity will air an hour-long interview with George Zimmerman tonight. It is Zimmerman’s first interview since he shot Travon Martin to death in self-defense during an altercation in his Sanford, Florida neighborhood last February.
Hannity has been pursuing the interview for months.
Zimmerman will discuss what happened on the night of Martin’s death. His attorney, Mark O’Mara, will also participate in the interview and will address rumors circulating about bail donations and hidden money, FNC says.
The pair had an off-the-record phone conversation in April. Yesterday, GlobalGrind posted an article claiming that Hannity offered to pay Zimmerman’s legal fees; a spokesperson for Fox News told TVNewser Hannity has never offered to pay “any legal fees or any fee associated with George Zimmerman.”
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman “In Cold Blood”
- Zimmerman Charged With First Degree “Please Don’t Burn Down Our Cities”
- ABC: Black Zimmerman Friend Says Taped Cries For Help Were Zimmerman’s
- Hannity To Announce New Book: Conservative Victory
- Hannity: Jesse Jackson Slams Obama on Tape