Happy Anniversary, Tim Geithner. One year ago, you welcomed Americans to the non-existent economic recovery prevented by your failed stimulus and onerous regulations. Today, we all get to laugh at you and the rouge’s gallery of Democrats who tried to convince us that the economic misery felt by those of us who live the reality of your disasterous policies wasn’t real.
The National Republican Senatorial Committee remembers.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Obama Destroyed 125,000 Jobs In June
- Baghdad Bam: “The Economy Is Strengthening”
- Biden To Boehner: We’re Not Firing Anyone ‘Cause Things Are Swell
- Where Are The 400,000 Jobs Pelosi Said ObamaCare Would Create “Immediately”
- Only 20,000 Jobs Added In May, Stocks To Dive On Opening