Republican Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick has clobbered Occupy Wall Street challenger and former supermodel Kathy Boockvar in second quarter fund raising.
Fitzpatrick also holds a significant cash on hand advantage against his opponent, who is a frequent victim of election results.
With $400,000 over the three-month period, Fitzpatrick raised as much as Schwartz but his challenger wasn’t far behind. Boockvar picked up $330,000, giving her two back-to-back strong quarters since entering the race in January.
Fitzpatrick maintains a substantial advantage with $1.2 million in cash on hand compared to Boockvar’s $421,000.
He’s taken in $1.87 million for the entire cycle. Boockvar, who had only six months to raise funds in comparison to Fitzpatrick’s year and a half, has taken in $660,000.
$21,000 of Boockvar’s money came from the Democrat Loser Committee (DCCC). Don’t spend it all in one place.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- DCCC Pulls Kathy Boockvar’s Ad Money
- GOP Finally Highlights Boockvar’s Mumia Abu-Jamal Ties
- See Ya In 2014, Dems: Roll Call Switches PA-8 To “Likely” Republican
- Boockvar Won’t Deny Support For Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Boockvar Asks Newspaper Staff For Advice On Issues During Interview