Voters have eliminated their first member of the Obama administration, Obama’s ambassador to China Jon Huntsman, from the 2012 Presidential race.
Huntsman was running as a – get this- Republican.
One down, one to go, but we’ll have to wait another few months before the next Obama administration member, Barack Obama, is eliminated from the race.
Huntsman will endorse the next most liberal Republican contender, Mitt Romneycare.
A Huntsman aide tells ABC News that the decision came in the wake of the results of the New Hampshire primary.
“He has been discussing with his family after they woke up after a successful evening in New Hampshire. They felt good about their performance in New Hampshire, but he and his family had a discussion and this is the decision they came to,” the aide said. “At the end of the day he decided he did not want to hurt the best chance of beating Barack Obama and that’s Mitt Romney. By continuing into South Carolina and Florida, that’s what he would have been doing.”
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Liberals Butthurt We Noticed How Barack Obama Ate A Dog
- Romney Decides To Further Doom Candidacy By Embracing Man-Made Warming Hysterics
- Romney Bests Obama In First Gallup Poll Of Campaign
- Harry Reid Launches Personal Attack On Mitt Romney Over Father
- Romney Campaign Bus Sabatoged