Politico reports on the most recent wildly biased poll out of Pew, which shows that, despite a 14 point advantage given to Democrats in the sample of the poll, failed President Barack Obama was only able to muster a 10 point lead.
The disastrous President was only barely able to crack 50% in the poll, coming in at 51% to 40% over Mitt Romney. It’s not a Registered Voter or even a Likely Voter poll, but rather a poll of all adults, where more than a quarter of the respondents weren’t even registered voters.
The polling sample broke down as shown below:
This isn’t a scientific poll in any real sense of the word. The methodology appears to be calling random people until they get Barack Obama over 50%.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Romney Bests Obama In First Gallup Poll Of Campaign
- Oops: Swing State Voters Fleeing Democrat Party In Droves
- Gallup: Republicans Best Democrats In Generic Ballot
- Gallup: GOP In 18 Point Generic Ballot Lead
- Romney Up Big As Economic Optimism Plummets