Ratings for Philadelphia’s 1210 WPHT-AM have shown steep decline after the station dropped syndicated conservative talkers Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and replaced them with squishy local moderates.
The station, which sported a 3.0 share in May, now lays claim to just 2.0% of the market’s audience share. And this is during baseball season, when the station’s ratings are usually inflated.
Shouldn’t talk radio ratings go UP leading into an election?
New FM rival WWIQ-FM 106.9 does not appear to subscribe to the ratings service yet.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Kamikaze Radio 1210 WPHT-AM Sees Self-Inflicted Ratings Plunge
- WPHT In Radio Ratings Dive
- Rush Limbaugh Dumps Philadelphia’s 1210 Kamikaze Radio WPHT
- 106.9 WWIQ Launches With Larry Mendte And Al Gardner In Morning Drive
- 106.9 WWIQ Begins All Hannity Stunt Programming
TaggedPhiladelphia, Radio, Talk Radio, WPHT, WWIQ
One Response to “CRASH: Big Talker Gets Smaller, WPHT-AM Sees Ratings Plunge”
Comments posted are the opinions of the individual poster and do not reflect the views of Bucks Right. Comments are only moderated to prevent spam. No legitimate opinions are altered for content, although we reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. VALID e-mail address required.