Ouch. This one is going to sting all the liberals who are trying to paint VP candidate Paul Ryan’s proposed budget as extremist and evil.
Erskine Bowles, former Chief-of-Staff for Bill Clinton and Obama’s representative on the Simpson/Bowles Deficit Commission praised Paul Ryan’s proposed budget as sensible just last year.
Last I checked, “sensible” is not a synonym for radical or extreme.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- You Lie! Reid’s Health Care Bill Adds To Deficit
- Mushy RINO Parade And Jim Jordan Want Paul Ryan To Run For President
- Romney Picks Paul Ryan As Running Mate
- Debt Commission Starts Trying To Soften USA Up For Tax Hikes
- Oopsie: Paul Ryan’s Ratings Skyrocket Among Independents And Elderly