After an outcry from abortion enthusiasts, Breast Cancer charity The Komen Foundation announced today that they’d be reversing their decision from earlier this week to stop funding Planned Parenthood.
“Our best and most recent research indicates that the only real chance we have at curing breast cancer lies in killing as many poor and minority children as possible,” said Komen CEO Nancy Brinker. “Planned Parenthood is best equipped to achieve that goal.”
OK, that’s a quote I made up. The real statement can be found here.
You can, by the way, ask for a refund if you’ve donated to Komen under their temporary, false pretense.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Planned Parenthood CEO Arrested For Indecent Exposure At Ball Field
- Video Shows Planned Parenthood Skirting Statutory Rape Laws
- Harry Reid Nixes Any Budget Deal That Defunds Planned Parenthood
- New Ad Against ObamaCare Shows How Elderly Will Suffer
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospitalized