Remember MSNBC’s false report that Mitt Romney had adopted a KKK phrase, “Keep America American,” as his campaign slogan? After slamming him for a couple of days despite the fact that it was not something Romney was saying, they were forced to apologize. The Washington Post reporter who originated the story no longer works for the Washington Post.
As it turns out, Barack Obama’s new “please, please forget the past three years” slogan – Forward – is not only steeped in decades of Socialist and Communist history, it’s also the title of a Nazi marching song.
I wonder how much spittle Chris Matthews will spray at Americans in High Definition denouncing Obama’s Nazi marching slogan.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Left Begins Attacks On Ann Romney
- Desperation: Romney’s ‘Obama Isn’t Working’ Slogan Is Racist Says Mediaite
- Dan Rather: Obama Has Poor Watermelon Selling Skills
- Romney Should Flip The Bird When Asked For More Tax Returns
- Oops: Swing State Voters Fleeing Democrat Party In Droves