Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos has donated $2.5 million to a group hoping to uphold Washington state’s law that legalized unnatural marriages when it comes up for voter approval in November.
Remember what you’re supporting next time you buy a book on Amazon.
Bezos joins Microsoft’s Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer, who have each donated $100,000 to destroy the traditional family.
Gay marriage was legalized in Washington state in February, but opponents immediately started a campaign to recall the law in a referendum. Gay marriage is legal in six states, but it has failed every single time it has been put up to a popular vote. Supporters in Washington and Maryland are hoping to buck that trend in November, when their recent laws allowing same-sex marriage go up for a vote.
Good thing none of those guys sell chicken sandwiches, or else people would be really pissed off that they’re involving themselves in politics.
Like That? You'll Probably Like These.
- Obama Finally Admits He Favors Unnatural “Marriage”
- Maine (Maine!) Votes To Oppose Gay “Marriage”
- Maine Gay Activist: We’ll Track Down “Marriage” Opponents
- Obama: I’m Sacrificing Myself For Others, Exactly Like Jesus
- Bucks Right Briefing Book: Monday June 15, 2009